Signposting and Advice Line
Want to find out about health and care in Leeds?
Healthwatch Leeds provides an information service to help people understand and access health and care services in the Leeds area. We also capture people’s experiences in order to help to improve local services.
Our trained staff can help you to:
- Find out about health and care services near to you
- How to access the support and advice you need
- Help you understand your options
- What to do if you have a concern or complaint
- Share feedback with us about services. This helps us see the bigger picture so that we can better influence changes in services.
The information service is open on weekdays from 9am to 4pm. If there is no answer, please leave a message or email us and we aim to get back to you within two working days.
The number is: 0113 8980035 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org